BALLYBEG COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT PROJECT CLG
A new Family Resource Centre which will be based in Ballybeg, Waterford City is currently seeking to appoint a full time (35hrs)
The overall purpose of the job will be to:
Work in partnership with the Voluntary Board of Management to deliver on the work agreed with Tusla in supporting families and individuals living in the communities of Ballybeg and Larchville Lisduggan.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Level 7 or 8 qualification in related work e.g., Community Development, Project Management, Family Support Practice etc.;
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Community Sector Project Management including leading and supervising a staff team and dealing with HR issues;
- Understanding Family Support work in a community based setting;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience in managing budgets, accessing funding for programme work, strategic planning and policy development;
- A proven track record in building strong and positive working relationships at all levels internally and externally including statutory, community and voluntary agencies;
- An understanding of Child Protection and Safeguarding;
- Any other non-accredited training in relation to facilitation, HR, Management, Business Systems, Governance, Financial Management, Health and Safety would be an advantage;
- Full clean driving license and access to a car is essential.
- Salary will be based on the FRC Programme salary scale and based on qualifications and experience.
This position can be applied for by using an Application Form (do not send CVs as this will disqualify your application process). If you wish to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an Application Form and Information Pack.
The closing date for applications to be in by is 5 pm on Friday 14th of September and applicants will be shortlisted for interview..
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 26th of September, venue to be agreed.
Ballybeg FRC is an equal opportunities employer.
This post is funded by Tusla / Child and Family Agency